What's On this weekend and coming events
Smart Street Markets
Tomorrow at the Smart Street Mall you can show Australia the power of a conversation! Join R U OK? at the Smart Street Markets. There will be a photo booth, inspiring speeches, origami and good old fashioned conversation!
When: Sat 15th August
Where: Smart St Mall, Mandurah
Serpentine-Jarrahdale Community Fair
When: Saturday 15th August
Where: 2 Paterson Street, Mundijong
Time: 10am - 4pm
Cost: Free entry!
Mandurah Movie Club
The Mandurah Movie Club is presenting the 'Lunchbox' a Drama/Romance set in Mumbai.
When: Monday 31st August
Where: Fishtrap Theatre, Mandurah Performing Arts Centre (MPAC)
Time: 10.30am and 6.30pm
Cost: $60.50 annual membership to the movie club. See below on details of membership!
The “Fishtrap Theatre” at MPAC is Mandurah Movie Club’s home.The club present a new movie regularly with screenings in the mornings (10.30am) and evenings (6.30pm) on the same Monday.
• Club members annual membership fee is $60.50 incl GST, and will entitle you to at least sixteen screenings for the entire calendar year!
• The membership “year” will be a rolling twelve months from your date of subscription and is not transferrable.
• Each member may invite a guest on 2 occasions per subscription year and guests may subscribe at movie
screenings. A friendly reminder is that the Fishtrap has wheelchair access: please advise when booking.
• Booking for movies can be made anytime at the box office.
• Only current financial members may book seats for screening.
Please ring our box office on (08) 9550 3900 or visit us at our box office.
The Magic Flute
Prepare to be enchanted, when this new, fully-staged production of The Magic Flute comes to Mandurah, complete with fabulous 1930s costumes, a chamber orchestra and a vibrant cast of singers. This is a new production from Opera Australia.
When: Tuesday 18th, August.
Where: Boardwalk Theatre, MPAC
- Adult $59.00
- Concession Card Holder $57.00
- FOMPAC $55.00
- Under 25 yrs $30.00
- Group Booking 6+ (price per person) $52.00
Tickets can be bought from the Box Office by ringing 08 9550 3900 or by buying tickets online.
Food + Drink - Friday night dinners
Food + Drink, located at Shop 7, 3 Dawesville Road will be starting Dinners on Friday the 4th September and they will be run every Friday night throughout Spring and Summer. The first dinner is almost sold out so get in quick and make a booking on 08 9582 1351. Or shoot them an email at email@example.com
Dinner will be from 5.30pm to 9.30pm with the kitchen closing at 8.30pm. It is a shared style of menu with portion sizes similar to an entrée size. The nights a BYO and kid friendly.
For a sample menu head to Facebook