When you have energetic kids that need to burn off steam and live in a typical suburb with a backyard the size of a matchbox, one of the best things you can find is a great park to take the kids to.
We have a bunch of favourites, as we're spoiled for choice in Mandurah. And my wife messaged me last week saying she found another she and the kids loved.
Check this map for it's location, and there's a handful of photos below too.
- Bike paths
- Dogs on leads allowed
- Tables and seats
- Very shady due to all the trees
- Lots of playground equipment
- Lots of grassed areas for picnics or a game of cricket
- Great for hide and seek for the bigger kids
- No toilets or water fountains.